Updated: Jun 4
1. We all at some time in our lives have come through different types of adversity. Use it to your advantage. Be energized by it.
2. Enjoy what you do. Passion is a good thing. Lots of it.
3. Educate yourself. Learn from others. Ask questions. Attend trainings. Connect with organizations such as the SBA. Read books.
4. Celebrate your small successes. They can help to encourage and fuel your journey. 5. Have a business plan as your guide.
6. Know when to go back to the drawing board and evaluate your progress. Know when to change direction.
7. Market your product. This is very important but test your offerings in the marketplace before overproducing and wasting resources.
8. Invest in yourself before you ask anyone to invest in you. If you do not believe in what you are offering don’t expect others to do so.
9. Manage your time. Strike a good work/life balance. It can make or break you. It will make a difference to whether you truly enjoy your life or not. Do not neglect yourself and your family. Work-life balance requires discipline. Develop good habits early. You can do it.
Written by Germaine Dublin In ‘Next Level Lift’