1. Get someone to design a professional logo for you but do not spend a fortune on it. Logo does not generate sales
2. Apply your branding including your visual branding and brand message on all your materials from signage, website, marketing materials and packaging
3. Have a professional looking website but the website must reflect your brand image. You would not want a website that looks outdated
4. Participate in local events such as being involved in committee or being a vender and sell your products
5. Start blogging, mail campaign, host webinars, live streams. Be sure to have good content consistently. You want to look like a professional.
6. Sponsor a local event, attend networking events and trade shows
7. Be consistent about what you do because you want to build brand loyalty. Bad experiences spread faster than good experiences
8. Remember that you are in control of how your brand develops